Thrill Us With A Tweet
November 30th – December 9th
Veronica Forand and I have teamed up to put the spotlight on your inner author. We want you to put us on the edge of our seat!
Craft your most suspenseful sentence and post it on Twitter using the hashtag #VFPAD. That's right! You have the opportunity to show the world you can grip us by the throat in a 140 characters or less.
Easy, right? *cackling* We'll find out!
Need a little incentive to get the juices flowing? All righty!
Let's announce the PRIZES before we get to the nitty gritty details:
- Tier One: 10 Semi-Finalists will be chosen among the valid Twitter entries. Each Semi-Finalist will receive an electronic copy of Untrue Colors by Veronica Forand or an electronic copy of Exchange of Fire by P.A. DePaul
- Tier Two: 5 Finalists will be chosen from among the Semi-Finalists to receive a box of books! (P.A. DePaul has been collecting books for the past year at conferences or bought personally and her poor bookcase is about to break. She needs to give some away! Winners will receive 4-5 randomly selected books in the romance genre.)
- Tier Three: 1 Grand Prize Winner chosen from the Finalists will receive a $100 Visa Gift Card from Veronica Forand!! (Have you done the math yet? That means the Grand Prize Winner will receive a copy of either Untrue Colors or Exchange of Fire, a box of books, and a $100 Visa Gift Card!! Sweet, huh?)
Okay. What do you have to do? It’s simple!
- Have a valid Twitter account
- Craft one tweet filled with suspense. (140 characters or less)
- Post on Twitter using the hashtag #VFPAD. (Only entries using this hashtag will be counted and only one entry per person. If more than one entry is submitted, only the first entry will be counted.)
- Optional: share with friends so they can join in on the fun. 😀
That's it! Simple, right? Now, for a few more details: The contest is open for entries starting at 8 A.M. EST Wednesday, November 30th and closes at 11:59 P.M. EST Friday, December 9th. No tweets will be counted outside of these time frames. Veronica Forand and I will be the judges and we can't wait for you to knock us out of our seats! See Terms and Conditions below for further details and rules.
Want to know more about Veronica Forand? Click here to be taken to her website which has links to her books and social media platforms. 😀
*rubbing hands* This is going to be so much fun!! GOOD LUCK!
Terms and Conditions:
Entries. Contest opens for entries Wednesday, November 30th, 2016 at 8 AM EST. Last entry accepted at 11:59 PM EST Friday, December 9, 2016. This contest is open to U.S. and international residents. To enter, the entrant must have a valid Twitter account and post a tweet using the hashtag #VFPAD. Only one entry per person. If more than one entry is submitted, only the first entry will be counted.
Winners. All entries posted within contest time frame will be evaluated and ten (10) Semi-Finalists will be chosen by Veronica Forand and P.A. DePaul. Five (5) Finalists will be chosen by Veronica Forand and P.A. DePaul from the qualifying Semi-Finalists, and One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be chosen by Veronica Forand and P.A. DePaul from the Finalists. All Semi-Finalists, Finalists, and Grand Prize Winner will be announced on Veronica Forand and P.A. DePaul's Facebook, Twitter, and Websites. Semi-Finalists will be announced Tuesday, December 13th, Finalists will be announced Friday, December 16th, and Winner will be announced Tuesday, December 20th.
Prizes. Semi-Finalists: Ten (10) Semi-Finalists will receive an electronic copy of Untrue Colors by Veronica Forand or an electronic copy of Exchange of Fire by P.A. DePaul. All electronic copies will be gifted from established retailers. Finalists: Five (5) winners will receive a box of books containing approximately Four (4) - Five (5) books, chosen randomly from the romance genre. Grand Prize Winner: One (1) $100 Visa Gift Card.
Entering the contest grants Veronica Forand and P.A. DePaul permission to list your name as a winner on all social media sites as well as on each of their websites. To be confirmed a winner in any of the tiers, the selected entrant must email Veronica Forand at firstname.lastname@example.org or P.A. DePaul at email@example.com with full contact details* within five (5) business days of posted announcement. If any selected entrant cannot be confirmed a winner, his/her entitlement to receive a prize may be forfeited, and prize may be awarded to an alternate eligible entrant. *Full contact details include: Name, valid email address to their chosen E-Book platform, and mailing address (for Finalists).